Making Facebook Marketing Profitable Seminar
In partnership with Tracy Stuart from NBS Training, Apexhub’s Brendon MacDonald will be presenting a workshop on successful Facebook marketing for dental practices on 27 February in London.
For those of you who don’t know this already, as of January 2015, Facebook is starting to penalise promotional organic posts from Facebook pages. In his presentation Brendon will show you how to navigate these changes and make the most of your organic posts, in combination with some targeted and effective advertising.
Friday 27th February
Enter your details and we will be in touch with more detail on how to reserve your place
- Up-to-date knowledge of the 2015 Facebook landscape
- An easy ROI method to track all your social media activities (and no, it’s NOT about counting likes, comments, shares or reach!)
- A hands-on introduction to the Facebook advertising tool, Power Editor
- Access to proven Facebook strategies and tactics for dental practices
- A blueprint for running profitable Facebook ad campaigns that will show how to optimise performance of adverts
- How to target your ideal patient (no guessing)
- How to create ads with copy, imagery, limits and restrictions
All delegates will also receive the added bonus of becoming members of the Apexhub Arena private Facebook Group where further materials are shared and questions are discussed relating to digital marketing for dental practices.
- Why Facebook ? The Connected Consumer
- Facebook Trends for 2015?
- An introduction to Tracking all social media activity only using :
- Facebook Reports
- Google Analytics
- An overview of Organic Posts on Facebook (they are still important)
- Introduction to Facebook advertising
- Power Editor
- Audience Targeting
- Ad creation
- Launch of your first Facebook advertising campaign for as little as £10
- Founded Apexhub in 2008
- Brendon specialises in dental digital marketing
- Has worked with over 100 dental practices
- Has UK and Global Dental Corporate Clients
Read Brendon's detailed Speaker profile click here
Seminar starts in
Don’t miss out! Reserve your place
Enter your details below and will be in touch with details on how to reserve your place